It’s that time of year again when the leaves begin changing to burning orange and red hues of color; a brilliant display by nature at it’s finest. It’s also when the cool and crisp air returns, invigorating our senses and reminding us the days for delicious pumpkin spice or maple pecan is upon us. Perhaps there will be moments to snuggle up with a good book and cup of coffee as well. Autumn is an amazing time and we’re excited!
It’s also a season when the fragrances we use can trigger incredible memories or simply bring a smile (and sometimes tears) to our face. As we prepare for the holidays, the best fall scents can remind us of grandma’s apple pie or a time of gathering together as a family over cinnamon nutmeg. Let these powerful fragrances be a part of your story, past and present, so we never forget those special moments in life.
The Scents of Fall
We are often asked what are the best fall Scents or Scentsy fragrances available. Whether you intend to warm the wax in your Scentsy warmer or prefer to use other products like car bars or soaps, the answer is – it depends on you.
Some of us will love Clove and Cinnamon, while others might find it too strong. We know people who drool over Baked Apple Pie, but then they add on pounds because they always feel hungry. LOL! And while Donetta loves the Salted Caramel Toffee Scentsy Bar, I’m “nuts” about Butter Pecan for so many reasons.
The truth is each one of us have a bias towards particular scents and there’s not a one size, fits all approach to smells. It can be difficult to define the best because we are all so different. Isn’t that as helpful as roller skates on ice?
But not to worry because we can give you an idea of the most popular fall scents and make recommendations based on that.
Scentsy Fragrances we recommend for the fall season.
- Cinnamon Buttercream: Italian buttercream and creamy mascarpone scooped over cinnamon cake combined with sugar, spice and everything nice.
- Apple Cherry Strudel: Granny Smith apple, cherry, and vanilla drizzle for a delightful desert smell.
- Harvest Blessings: Radiant apple, spiced pumpkin and smooth oak embody everything you love about autumn.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Swirl: Fresh pumpkin garnished with cinnamon stick and a dollop of whipped icing.
- Red Berry and Spruce: A merry mix of cranberry and raspberry swirled with a sprig of blue spruce.
- Graham Cracker Crunch: Caramelized graham cracker layered with crunchy peanut butter and creamy vanilla bean.
- Around the Campfire: Make some memories in the mountain air, as notes of fresh-fallen wood and smoky embers help set the scene.
- Autumn Road Trip: Take a tour through crisp harvest apple, just-picked Anjou pear and a forest of towering silver oak.
- Cedar Cider: An autumn medley of the reddest apples, cinnamon sticks, and vanilla beans nestled among fragrant white cedar branches.
- First Day of Fall: All the best parts are here: Just-picked pumpkin, a breath of autumn woods, ground nutmeg and a spicy dash of cinnamon.
Of course there are so many other Scentsy bars to choose from and the others we included before are perfect as well. It can be really hard to just choose one.
Need help deciding what’s right for you this season?
One of the aspects we love about being Scentsy Consultants is helping you choose the right products for your home or office. We’ll take time to listen to what you like and then provide some suggestions. Of course you can always shop the website on your own, but please don’t hesitate to ask for our recommendations.
The best fall scents await you. Enliven your spirit this season with fragrances that are second to none.